Our Client, Critical Force, the creator of successful mobile FPS title Critical Ops, and one the leading mobile shooter developers in the world, is now looking for a Live-Ops Programmer!
Critical Force is a Finnish game company with offices in both Kajaani and Helsinki. We are focusing on competitive multiplayer games for mobile. We strive to create games that are fun to play on both casual and competitive levels. Our flagship game is a first-person shooter Critical Ops, which has been downloaded over 80 million times worldwide and has become a trailblazer in electronic sports played on mobile devices. From interns to our senior developers, we all share a passion for our creations and pride ourselves on our friendly and focused team atmosphere.
The selected candidate can decide to work from either of our offices - in Kajaani, experiencing an international feeling with a small town vibe next to nature - or in Helsinki - in an old decorous building the heart of a bustling games capital.
Do you immediately start debugging in your mind when irritating bugs are hindering your own gameplay? We are looking for you to become our Live-Ops Programmer for the Critical Ops game team!
Your days would be filled with troubleshooting, debugging and fixing issues with a live product. You will be part of development and maintenance of test automation tools and frameworks to guarantee that magical bug-free gameplay. You would also get to work with analytics by implementing and maintaining analytics tracking calls. Experience or a solid understanding on updating third-party SDK's is also expected as that's one key element in your work.
You can also Wow us with your experience with:
- 3+ years of game development experience
- Solid knowledge of C# and Unity
- Strong debugging skills
- Cucumber BDD
- Multiplayer development
- Google BigQuery
- Opportunity to join a game studio awarded multiple times by different organizations
- A fast-moving work environment driven by the people with a passion for games
- The option to work from time to time in our other office in Helsinki or in Kajaani
- Good benefits, incl. comprehensive health and travel insurance and dental care
- Flexible working environment and autonomous teams