Nitro Games is participating in Games Job Fair and inviting talents to apply to multiple open positions.
, Nitro Games is looking for a Backend Programmer to join the merry team in Kotka or Helsinki, Finland. We are offering a chance to be on the front lines of mobile game development and to join an established studio with over 10 years of experience in strategy games.
In this position, you will be required to adapt very quickly to the existing codebase and have a strong knowledge and experience in the gaming industry. Requirements
- Ability to quickly get familiar with existing codebase
- Collaborate with different teams.
- Strong Git & Jenkins understanding
- Strong experience with Node.js and MongoDB
- Experience with cloud hosting platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Ability to write code according to given coding conventions
- Effectively communicate across verbal and written form.
- Able to work well in a collaborative team environment, and within an iterative design process
- Love for games, including interest in free-to-play mobile games
- Knowledge of Unity3D, C#
- Proven track record with mobile development
- Experience in the mobile gaming industry
- Experience using Linux/Mac
- Perfectionist desire to optimize code