Our Client, Nitro Games is looking for a full stack programmer to join the merry team in Kotka or Helsinki, Finland. We are offering a chance to be on the front lines of mobile game development and to join an established studio with over 10 years of experience in strategy games.
In this position, you will be required to adapt very quickly to the existing codebase and have a strong knowledge and experience in the gaming industry. Requirements
- Ability to quickly get familiar with existing codebase
- Collaborate with different teams.
- Proven track record with mobile development
- Strong knowledge of Unity3D, C#
- Strong Git & Jenkins understanding
- Strong knowledge of gameplay programming
- Knowledge of Unity UI and/or NGUI
- Experience with Node.js and MongoDB
- Ability to write code according to given coding conventions
- Effectively communicate across verbal and written form.
- Able to work well in a collaborative team environment, and within an iterative design process
- Love for games, including interest in free-to-play mobile games
- Experience in the mobile gaming industry
- Experience using Linux/Mac
- Knowledge of shader languages
- Perfectionist desire to optimize code
- Experience in 3d software and 3d rendering software package