Our Client is looking for a Senior Game Programmer to join their team at Seriously (Helsinki office).
As a Senior Game Programmer you will be working on one of our exciting projects, to create, optimize and maintain the game's infrastructure. In addition to the skills and experience listed below, we are looking for a motivated self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running in an energetic environment, where everybody pulls their weight, where every idea is valued, and where, if we get it right, we might just conquer the globe. Responsibilities
- Developing features independently, starting from initial prototyping through until production quality deliverable
- Actively contribute as part of the team in feature development, design and implementation
- Debugging and profiling existing code for maintenance and optimization
- Contributing to the creative design development of our current and future titles
- Coaching junior team members and sharing your experience with them
Benefits We offer you a steady, transparent, startup-minded working environment, not to mention free apples in the kitchen! We dare to say that we are one of the most successful gaming companies in Finland so with us you surely are working with the best on the field!
- Minimum 5 years of commercial game development experience
- Experienced with Unity3D and C#
- Full understanding and ability to implement common data structures and algorithms
- Experience working in free to play and mobile games is considered a plus
- Experience in coaching junior programmers
- Attention to detail
- Good teamwork skills
- Fluent in English, as it's our working language