Are you passionate about level design, match3 and analytics? If you said "yes!" to these questions, we'd love to hear from you!
We are looking for a Senior Level Designer
to join our team at Seriously (Helsinki office). As a Senior Level Designer, you'll work as part of the game design team helping us to create and manage the heart of the game experience - thrilling, fun, well-balanced and interesting casual puzzle levels, that keep players coming back for more!
In addition to the skills and experience listed below, we are looking for a motivated self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running in an energetic start-up environment, where everybody pulls their weight, where every idea is valued, and where, we are just about to conquer the globe. Responsibilities
- Create, assess, re-balance and fine-tune new and existing levels
- Help with the creation of new game mechanics, from concept to completion
- Analyze (real-time) feedback and metrics, and adjust level design accordingly
- Work with the team to ensure level consistency across the title(s)
- Actively contribute to creative discussions surrounding feature reviews and new features
- Mentor and motivate other level designers and work closely with the entire development team
Benefits We offer you
- Experience of level design for casual puzzle games and in-depth knowledge of the casual puzzle game genre
- Solid understanding of game mechanics, balancing and pacing
- Relevant experience working within a game production team and in-depth knowledge of mobile game production best practices (Unity experience considered a plus)
- Fluent in English as it's our working language
- Pride and responsibility in your work and craft!
a steady, transparent, startup-minded working environment, not to mention free apples in the kitchen! We dare to say that we are one of the most successful gaming companies in Finland so with us you surely are working with the best on the field!